Training / Consulting
Audacious Joy for Leadership Development:
How to Develop Higher Performance in Your Teams
This leadership training is perfect for your company if you want increased employee engagement and decreased stress in the workplace. It’s for you if you want people within all the various levels of your organization to embrace change more quickly and have the tools to proactively move forward with those changes.
Audacious Joy for Leadership Development can be organized into a variety of formats with one sure to fit your needs, including a full day training, a half day, or it can be delivered as an ongoing series determined by your needs. Anne Louise can come on site or provide another location so that the distractions of the workday are not present during the training.
Whatever format you choose, here is what you will learn:
- How to embrace self responsibility and reap the benefits of taking charge of your life and work.
- How to create a company culture of positive feedback which helps everyone from management to line staff engage at a higher level.
- How to use assertive, empathic communication skills to achieve.particular business goals, while keeping relationships healthy.
- How to reframe your thoughts every time something challenging presents itself, whether it’s a difficult customer or a cranky co-worker.
- How to use various tools to engage more while at the same time reducing stress.
When employees and leaders are more joyful they:
- Are more engaged and communicate more effectively
- Deal well with change
- Are more productive team members
- Empower and inspire themselves and those around them
- Minimize destructive stress and are less likely to feel like “victims”
The results of this highly interactive training will lead to a more positive and productive workplace culture. Staff and leaders will be more engaged and will perform better, which leads to a more robust bottom line with higher customer engagement.
Call to discuss ways in which you might want to customize this training just for your company. You can fill out the form under contact us, or you can email or call the number listed at the bottom of the page.
Contact Anne-Louise Sterry at [email protected] or (503)-720-6172